MorningStar at Dayton Place is dedicated to making your retirement years carefree.
We offer 104 independent living suites and 76 assisted living suites, as studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom, on three levels.
In our Reflections Neighborhood we offer 17 secure studios and one-bedroom suites devoted to individualized care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.
(Left: Founder/CEO of MorningStar, Ken Jaeger, at our South entrance.)
Our staff offers you a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community through these amenities and programs.
- Three meals daily prepared by an Executive Chef
- Dining Room with restaurant-style service
- Private Dining Room (for intimate dinners)
- Library (including a computer and newspapers)
- General Store (featuring sundry items for daily living)
- Salon (for hairstyling, manicures and pedicures)
- Fitness Room
- Massage Room
- Secure Courtyard for Memory Care
- Strolling Paths
- Wellness Programs & Activities
- 24-hour Care Staff
- Full-time Licensed Nurse
- Scheduled Transportation
When the time is right, allow us to share with you our passion for serving seniors.