Housekeeping Jobs: Albuquerque & Rio Rancho
Join a Team with a Felt Calling to Serve Seniors
Work that matters…find it here
If you love the idea of serving seniors, please consider applying to one of our housekeeping jobs Albuquerque & Rio Rancho’s MorningStar communities have posted.
Here you’ll find a community and culture distinct from similar work in a business or hotel. MorningStar of Albuquerque and MorningStar of Rio Rancho housekeepers are essential members of our team, and are encouraged to get to know and love our residents and their families as you bond with fellow team members. We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud to have a culturally diverse workforce. If you want to make a difference in the lives of our cherished seniors, and have a role that is more than just a job, lean in and learn more about the MorningStar brand.
Housekeeping Jobs – Albuquerque & Rio Rancho:
Seeking Virtues Such as Character, Kindness and Selflessness
While only a few years old, MorningStar of Albuquerque has already earned the respect and gratitude of area families, with MorningStar of Rio Rancho set to open June 2019. We attribute MorningStar’s success to our extraordinary team, whose hands and hearts deliver the service excellence our reputation is built upon. So whether you are a housekeeper, care manager, care coordinator or dining server, you will receive competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. We also understand that while you are helping to build our MorningStar family, you have your own family responsibilities; thus we try to honor shift preferences and offer predictable scheduling for a healthy work-life balance.
We cultivate the ultimate environment for our residents’ well-being through our vision, mission and culture of Radiance. As a MorningStar housekeeper, along with the satisfaction of keeping our beautiful communities spotless, you will be provided meaningful training and coaching.
If you have a felt calling to serve, we encourage you to step into our loving MorningStar communities. A housekeeping job at Albuquerque and Rio Rancho’s MorningStar communities may be the path toward the significance you seek.
MorningStar of Albuquerque & MorningStar of Rio Rancho share the mission of the entire MorningStar company: “to honor God, to value all seniors, to invest generously in our team”; by this are we animated; by this are we set apart. If you have a felt calling to serve seniors and seek a rewarding career, please apply to one of our housekeeping jobs in Albuquerque & Rio Rancho.
Live “Twice the Story” at MorningStar
Real stories about very real relationships…“Because I know you, I am changed.”
Our tireless Housekeeping Team takes pride in maintaining a spotless home for our residents. You are able to learn our residents’ life stories as they share memories of cherished items and photographs while you are cleaning their home. Our Housekeepers feel good knowing they have done a good job, but it feels even better when the residents tell them how much they appreciate their hard work.
- Perform assigned day-to-day housekeeping functions in resident suites and common areas
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments and established housekeeping procedures
- Assure assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacles with plastic liner
- Report all hazardous conditions or equipment
- Assure work/assignment areas are clean and equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are properly stored at all times, including before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of work day.
- Assure an adequate inventory or housekeeping supplies are maintained
- Report burned out light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescents lights, roomcall lights, etc., to the supervisor as soon as practical
- Assure work/cleaning procedures schedules are followed closely
- Maintain confidentiality of resident-care information
- Honor resident’s personal property