MorningStar’s Bear Creek Assisted Living Community Offers the Lifestyle You Deserve
We offer you a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community through these amenities and programs.
- Three meals daily prepared by an Executive Chef
- Two Dining Rooms (with meals served family-style)
- Two Spacious Living Rooms with large flat-screen TV
- Gathering Room with double-sided hearth and aquarium
- Salon (for hairstyling, manicures and pedicures)
- Spa Bath
- Massage Room
- Fitness/Therapy Room
- Resident Gardening Beds
- Scheduled Outings and Special Events
- Sensory Room
- Aroma, music, art, animal and dance therapies
- Secure Courtyards, Patios (with double-sided stone fireplace) and Strolling Paths, wrapping 75% of building
- Recreational and purposeful activities, including music, life skills, art, entertainers and physical exercise
- WellStar, our signature preventative wellness program, which includes health monitoring
MorningStar is proud to offer the revolutionary “It’s Never 2 Late” technology. This state-of-the-art engagement system combines touchscreen computers with intuitive, picture-based software. Its library contains 3,000 choices for social and spiritual connection, intellectual and physical stimulation, emotional support and vocational interests—all the core dimensions of wellness. Through “My Page,” iN2L becomes even more personal. Add your favorite games, email addresses, family photos, websites. Share your history, preferences and personality with our team members.
Ask us for a fascinating demonstration.
Memories in the Making
MorningStar at Bear Creek is proud to be an official Memories in the Making host site, enabling us to offer structured painting classes for memory-impaired residents. These art pieces are then eligible for inclusion in the Alzheimer’s Association’s MIM high profile events.