Assisted Living Fort Collins Seniors are Pleased to Call Home
We offer you a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community through these amenities and programs.
- Three meals daily prepared by an Executive Chef
- Dining Room with restaurant-style service
- Private Dining Room (for intimate dinners)
- Library (including a computer)
- General Store (featuring sundry items for daily living)
- Salon (for hairstyling, manicures and pedicures)
- Fitness Room
- Spa Bath
- Massage Room
- Fireside Patio
- All-season Porches
- Enclosed Patio and Courtyard for Memory Care
- Wellness Programs & Activities
- 24-hour Care Staff
- Full-time Licensed Nurse
- Scheduled Transportation
MorningStar is proud to offer the revolutionary “It’s Never 2 Late” technology. This state-of-the-art engagement system combines touchscreen computers with intuitive, picture-based software. Its library contains 3,000 choices for social and spiritual connection, intellectual and physical stimulation, emotional support and vocational interests—all the core dimensions of wellness. Through “My Page,” iN2L becomes even more personal. Add your favorite games, email addresses, family photos, websites. Share your history, preferences and personality with our team members.
Ask us for a fascinating demonstration.
Memories in the Making
MorningStar of Fort Collins is proud to be an official Memories in the Making host site, enabling us to offer structured painting classes for memory-impaired residents. These art pieces are then eligible for inclusion in the Alzheimer’s Association’s MIM high profile events.